Monday, August 10, 2009

Some new projects...

This weekend was very busy getting some orders filled and projects finished. I may not want to see another bookbag for a while, though!! I guess if I can't be AT school, then I can participate in this way. What a nerd, I know!!


This is a sweet little jon jon I made for Wyatt. I think it turned out pretty cute. I love this little sailboat applique! The font is called Mandigo.


I have some very good friends and a cousin whose children are heading to school this year. Here is what I spent my Saturday doing!!


This little outfit was SO much fun to make. These little shorts are light blue seer sucker and the applique is made of the blue seer sucker as well. The font is again Mandigo! Don't know why I'm loving this one recently.


Had a wonderful weekend just creating and filling orders. Spent some time with the in-laws and had a great time with my niece and nephew from the Bahamas. Our logo should be finished sometime in the next week or so! Pretty excited about that. Look for it on the blog soon I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment