Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're Up and Running

So, our little business is up and running...

We've got a website now - www.thelittleazalea.com - it's a work in progress right now. I've finally gotten the business license and we've gotten our tax ID. Scary, huh?! We'll open a bank account tomorrow and we're having a friend starting to work on the logo. So exciting. I hope to have a price list and sizes, etc. listed pretty soon. Life is so busy with a 6 1/2 month old, a husband, a full time job and a business!! It's such a fun life, though!! The Lord has truly blessed me! Please enjoy some pictures and feel free to email with any questions or anything you may like to order! Here's my email: melissa@thelittleazalea.com.

Lots of things I'm working on now -- monogramming bookbags and towels for the first day of school!! How exciting. Also working on Fall/Winter samples and just other samples in general. This is so fun - I hope you'll join us!!

Little sample outfits for Ethan and Emma - my sweet little cousins. Just to try out the appliques.

A set of 10 bibs for my friend Tesha and her little boy Jake. This was a pretty fun order!


This job was such a sweet opportunity!! My friend Deborah Anne now has a 1 year old little girl! She bought the little tutu at Gymboree and we embelished it a bit with bows. I monogrammed the little bloomers and then appliqued a onesie! Too cute! Sarah Scott was truly ADORABLE!!

This was Sarah Scott's birthday present (along with her cell phone and keys)!! This is a pink striped seer sucker dress (12 months). It is lined and has her monogram. Sarah Scott will look precious!

Hope y'all have a fun look around!! Please bear with us as we grow and post more. Come back to see what's next and let us know if we can help with anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment