Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Postings..

I have a couple of Christmas pictures to post tomorrow.  Sorry for those of you who have checked the blog without any new "stuff."  I know that can be disappointing!!  It's one of my New Year's Resolutions to get better at that! 

I'm finishing up my last minute projects and hope to be finished by Sunday so I can enjoy the rest of what's left of the special season!!

I'm looking to do some new things in the New Year - a small line of clothing for the Spring/Summer.  I'll have samples available and hope to hold at least 2 trunk shows with about 8 set outfits for each boys and girls!!  I'll still be able to applique and monogram custom orders, though! 

Thanks for you support throughout these first new months!!  The Lord has truly blessed me this past year and I hope to bring new wonderful products to you in the new year!!  Merry Christmas to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment