Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hearing that old "Whirrr" again!!!

It's cold here in Augusta...believe it or not.  And I'm not just talking about my machine or my posts!!  Heehee!!  I've got some newer pics to post and am continuing to work on orders.  I had high hopes for a Spring line, but I'm not sure that will happen.  I have lots of appliques to choose from with Spring/Summer in mind and am trying to organize them in Photobucket (click on the link on the side to see all the appliques).  I will also be adding available fonts as well.


This is a sweet little Jon Jon that a friend gave me to monogram.  I thought the tools were just precious!!!



This is a sweet little font called Bumblebee!!  Isn't it sweet.  It goes well for boys or girls.


For my friend - who's thinking ahead!!  Wouldn't this be cute with jeans for school? or on a little dress or longall for first day of school?!  Thinking FAR in advance, right teachers?!!!

  Please bear with me as this continues to be my part time business...unfortunately!!  Thanks for all of your support in 2009 and your continued support in 2010!!  These projects continue to bring me a creative outlet and TONS of joy!!!!  Thanks again!!

1 comment:

  1. love the new things...looking forward to using my gift certificate!!!

    ReplyDelete