Thursday, March 25, 2010

Been a long time, folks!!

I'm still trying to get all of this together!!  It's a bit harder than I thought it would be.  I've always been an organized person, but somehow all of my jobs can be a bit overwhelming.  I haven't even taken pictures of half of the projects I've finished lately, but here are 2.

 Here is a jon jon I did for Jack's first birthday!!


This is  sweet baby Jack's blanket to match his UGA themed room!!!  Love it!

Still working on lots of things.  Have some Disney shirts to post soon.  My cousins are going to DisneyWorld during Masters and I'm doing the shirts!!  Can't wait! Love those girls.  Have lots of things on the horizon and looking to do A LOT more this Summer!!  Sorry updates aren't very regular.  Still working on that!!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment